Monday, October 12, 2009

MIA these days


NOT!

I'm back in school full time these days and have no time to really mess around on blogs. Last time I was in school, like 4 years ago, I wasn't taking a full load of classes. But due to getting this quarter paid for free, I had to take a full load.

And I'm stufying stuff that requires lots and lots of technical/ medical terms memorization, which is not as easy as those classes you can BS your way through with writing. I'm totally stressing since it's a lot of work. So, I'll be MIA for a long while, only jumping in here and there.



I am still reading a bit here and there but so not as much as I used to.

And I am still reviewing sporadically over at my other blog Loving Venus-Loving Mars, but have cut way back on that as well.

I do continue to glance through all the blogs on my reader, so I'm keeping up with the latest stuffs. And I'm trying hard to keep up with favorite authors' newest releases.

So... for all intents and purposes, this blog is officially dead for a long while and I won't be commenting too much on blogs. Just so everyone knows I haven't blown you all off.

5 comments:

Bev(QB) said...

OMG, I'm so excited for you! Although, I guess it doesn't surprise me one tiny bit since you are the most adventurous woman I know. And, really, going back to school at "our" age? Complete adventure. Total WIN.

WOOT! Go on with your scholarly self, woman!

MB (Leah) said...

Holy crap, where you been? Just having a real life I guess. :P

Yes, I haven't been able to get a job since my last guy passed away. Or lets say, not at the wage I'm used to. As the months dragged by, I realized that I have not one iota of juice for that job anymore, so decided to go back to school to do something more fun maybe. But hard work for sure.

Heh, at our age it's particularly important to keep using the brain.

Who are you again? snerk. :P

Marie-Nicole Ryan said...

Something involving medical terminology that's fun? Nuh-uh! On the other hand, I speak medical very well, and can spell it too, due to all my years as an RN and case manager.

It's good to see a post here at MB. I finally got over being a student in my fifties. Just finally had enough. Best of luck in the future MB.

MB (Leah) said...

Heh, Marie-Nicole, I reckon that being a nurse as long as you were medical terminology would be a huge bore.

Well, it is. LOL

Going to school to be a Medical Assistant. Easy peasy work when I'm done, compared to what I've been doing. Just have to learn a bunch of unnecessary crapola along the way. Ugh.

Bev(QB) said...

Yeah, real life has a nasty habit of taking priority over blog-life. But honestly, I just haven't felt like talking about books much. I've even gone weeks without even feeling like reading! Although, with the younger kids back in school now, I have been starting to catch up on my ginormous Google Reader backlog. I've kinda-sorta tried to keep up, but I never seem to have time to really comment.