Wednesday, May 27, 2009

On Hiatus again for a while

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


Heh, I posted this pic without comment earlier and realize how rude it is. I'm sorry. I've been in a bad space again for a while and it's kind of how I feel. Of course I'm not ignoring anyone, just ignoring my personal push to read when I don't feel like it.

And in case anyone has noticed, I'm not so chatty these days really. I don't feel like coming up with interesting blog posts or book discussions. I feel most comfortable just reviewing when I feel like it, so for now and in the near future I will only be doing reviews, if I post. Boring, but that's the way it is for me.

I'll get back to it soon, I'm sure.

5 comments:

K. Z. Snow said...

You just take your time, Leah. We all enter that space now and then. ;-)

MB (Leah) said...

Heh, K.Z. Maybe I'll be ready when your next installment of Jackson, Adin and Celia's story is published. :P

Bev(QB) said...

AHA! You FIBBED! You can't be missing me if you're not even HERE!

;-p

MB (Leah) said...

Bev-- I'm not reading. I'm tired of reading and pushing myself and I wouldn't say anything but this way I let people know I won't be around.

Doesn't mean that I'm not playing on other blogs and I miss you and yours. :D

Although, yes, I got what you are saying. snort.

Sarah said...

Smooch. :)